Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 22, 2009

Metalsmith...

You all know I love Etsy. One of the many reasons--other Etsians! It is so fun to meet like-minded artisans contributing to the handmade movement! I met Lois just this week. Here is a bit from her bio/policies on Etsy: I LOVE playing with fire. In that tiny moment of time where the metal flows into liquid, I find Nirvana. I'm at peace when creating with metal and fire.Big box equals boring to me, and I treasure natural, handmade and unique items in every facet of my life. Lois' shop name on Etsy is Evitts Creek Arts. Check out some of her lovely jewelry! These are some of my favorite pieces in her shop...

1 comments:

Evitts Creek Arts June 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Thanks for the nice post Talina. I'm sketching new designs that just need to come out here at the rain soaked beach! Happy Anniversary to you both!

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP