Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, July 3, 2009

I Am Totally Copying Another Blogger

I came across this blogger (Jessica Marie) who had a great idea. She featured a poem and correlating Etsy products. So, here I go copying her idea! My poem pick:

Nothing Gold Can Stay
Robert Frost
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.

My GOLD Etsy picks:

Being that I copied Jessica, I thought I could at least feature her cute golden bag!



This is a REAL Birch leaf! How cool is that?!? By Laurali Designs



I am a repeat/frequent customer of Crafty Yarn. I love that her products are 100% recycled material!



A previous (and soon repeat) customer of Xenotees as well, I had to feature the "French Pet Lobster Shirt."



Another personal favorite Etsy seller, I bought some of her prints for our loft.



I love Clare Stoker's Handcrafted Jewelry!




And finally, one of Michael's maple cutting boards.

4 comments:

Linda July 3, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Good idea. I'm wondering if to copy it.

LOVE Robert Frost btw. Studied his poetry many years ago.

Linda July 3, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

I was hunting for a way to write about this card:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19170418

and this poem totally fits the bill. Thank you!

michele July 4, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Love it! Your work is really fabulous.

If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge and hope you’ll join in.

Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.

Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.

Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html

Best wishes! Michele x

Jessica Marie July 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

lovely picks! thank you so much for featuring my purse as well :D

hope you're having a great day!

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP