Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Etsy Feature Wednesday

I know, I know, I said I would post more Racks by the Tracks pictures today. But I keep forgeting my camera at home, therefore, the photos have still not been downloaded to my laptop. Since I have no photos to share, I'd like to share with you some recent Etsy finds...


I have previously posted about metime, a fellow Etsian who is local and makes handmade soaps, including laundry soap. At the time, I had yet to try the laundry soap. I had requests to post again when I had actually used it. I have finished a bag (32 loads) and am meeting Margaret today to buy more! I just LOVE it! It cleans well, smells good, is affordable, and all the while, I am supporting LOCAL and HANDMADE!!! You can't beat that! So, I highly recommend this laundry soap. I do find that my clothing is softer if I can catch the washer in the rinse cycle and add a bit of white vinegar. I am washing Quinn's clothes in it as well, with no sensitivities noted.

I have been a 4x repeat customer of spoolofplenty. Now, I can't show you what I have bought, because it is for the loft. I want to do a series of blog posts about the finished loft when the time comes... But, in the meantime, please check out Angela's shop. She is amazing! If Quinn wasn't already attached to his blanket, I would buy him one of her rag quilt "loveys." Angela is SUPER to work with on custom orders. Fabulous customer communication and service!

Another Etsian who I have purchased from is Cherry Creek Charms. Unfortunately, I did not get to see the pieces in person, but I have heard from my sister that my niece Emma just loved her soccer charm and necklace that I bought her for her birthday. You can see the sports charms in Heather's shop here. Take the time to browse around there is a lot to see! Her leaf imprint charms are my favorite!

0 comments:

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP