Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Awesome Etsian!

“My customers inspire me to create books that both of us love. Making something beautiful that will be cherished and loved is very rewarding for me. I love working with paper, collecting paper, coordinating papers, touching paper... and so on! Selling my books gives me an excuse to buy more paper!” says Beth about her work.
From the EtsyTwitter Team blog. I had not seen this seller before. She does amazing work. This is my favorite product. It was hard to choose. See for yourself! Visit Beth's Etsy shop UberArt and find your favorite.

0 comments:

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP