Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 27, 2009

BRIGHT


I have got to take a moment to blog about a fellow Etsian that I have been a recent customer of. She follows my blog, I follow hers. And I am always looking for new things to blog about, why not blog about fellow bloggers? Okay, I am rambling...



Caroline is also a fellow Etsian, mother, and the list could go on. From the perspective of a customer, I can say I was/am still completely satisfied with her products. She was GREAT to work with. I loved the items in her shop, but wanted custom colors. I had a lot of fun working with her and am ECSTATIC about the final outcome. The designs are meticulous, unique, fun. I can't say enough GOOD things about her, her communication skills, and the TALENT!



Learn more about Caroline from her blog brightcaroline. And visit her Etsy shop bright. Below are pictures of our Quinn in bright's creations. Needless to say, I will be buying more. I just love my little "q" :)



Oh, and Caroline, the new Blogger/Google widget freaks me out too.

4 comments:

Lori Storrs March 27, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

what a wonderful post to wake up to... an incredibly talented etsian and wonderful friend getting the credit she definitely deserves! congrats, carrie!!! <--- yes, 3

way to go rippers! and quinn is making brightshop stuff look even better. wishing you all a great weekend.

Unknown March 27, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Adorable, both Quinn and the clothes!

Caroline D. March 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Thanks Talina! What a sweet post. Quinn looks adorable in his duds! :)

Krystyna81 April 1, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

too cute! thanks for introducing me to a new etsian!

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP