Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet Seth

I thought I'd blog about each of my sons. The oldest three are from my first marriage, and Michael and I have Quinn.


So, I will start with my oldest, Seth. He is 17 years old. He is a Junior in high school. He is very athletic and a great student. He is a GREAT kid overall! He is smart and practical. He is an outgoing teen and will talk to an adult with confidence. I am a proud mama. I am blessed because he is healthy and hasn't been in any real trouble. He plays football and runs track. He played basketball until this year, and I miss seeing him on the court. Several colleges are seeking him out including Princeton and Richmond. He wants get a pre-med/health degree and says he wants to go on to be a pharmacist. He and his dad just got back from an unofficial visit from Richmond. He has been dating a sweet, beautiful girl, Megan for going on almost a year now. He loves his baby brother, Quinn, which thrills me to death. I thought the age difference would make a BIG difference, but it hasn't. Below is a photo collage. I will share one of each of my sons. I feel like pictures say way more than words ever could...


All elements in the photo/layout above were made by me when I was a digital scrapbook designer at http://www.scrapgirls.com/ There are many talented artists there and I highly recommend checking them out!


0 comments:

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP