Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Sunday Morning in the Ripper House

So, as I finish cooking and all of the boys come to the table. They are served and everyone is ooohhing and aaahhing about how good it looks... {And yes, that photo is mine, my french toast, YUM!} Anyway, Michael stops and says, "Wait, we should take a picture. You can blog about it." So my oldest son Seth, sits not so patiently as Michael snaps a few shots, I take the camera from him and snap another. Seth says, "Are you done? Can I eat it now?" We laugh. This is a usual Sunday morning in the Ripper house. After my divorce and having joint custody (my ex husband is the primary residential parent) of my three oldest, I have learned to appreciate the mundane. I love to cook for them. French toast, chocolate chip pancakes, whatever they want. A task I used to consider a chore is now a joy. The things you take for granted...

1 comments:

Linda April 17, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

It sounds as if your dreams are slowly coming true

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP