Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

It's officially here, but brrrrr! Quinn and I just saw Michael off to work, and while we stood at the door and waved goodbye the weather was noted to be cold and foggy, not very Spring-like at all. And as I watched (the Backyardigans are on via DVD now) The Today Show, it is snowing in NYC. Happy Spring!

Last night, I was browsing some items by searching "Easter" on Etsy. I am trying to plan ahead for Easter baskets and gifts. These are some of my VERY cute finds:


..::Neen Jah the Buhn Nee::..
I actually like BlissForest's other Easter bunnies, especially Grassy. You can even have them monogrammed! But, it isn't about me and what I like... My boys would LOVE the ninja bunny.


..::Recycled Easter Egg Crayons::..
I have bought from sleepysillys before for Valentine's Day, so I can PERSONALLY recommend her products.


..::Chick Soap::..
There are a lot of ADORABLE soaps on Etsy for Spring and Easter, but my issue with them is that they look good enough to eat. I don't need my children eating their soap. This is a bar of soap covered in felt. Functional and festive!


..::Cherry Blossom Cards::..
I like supporting original artists, so instead of buying a card that looks like it is made with store-bought scrapbook paper, why don't you buy original art? These cards are made by thecraftpantry and featured are her own digital drawings. Very cool.


You could also send/give an ACEO, but that is another post for another day...

2 comments:

Unknown March 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

LOVE the Cherry Blossom cards.

cabin + cub March 21, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Love the ninja bunny! He probably sneaks in all stealthy to hide all the easter eggs! :)

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP