Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Quinn!

Quinn was born a year ago. Although I hate to see my baby grow up, we are blessed to have a happy, healthy, smart, and beautiful boy!


Quinn and daddyI just love the look of pure joy on my face in the above picture, as I look up to Michael, while I hold our newborn son in my arms for the first time. Compared to a picture of Michael holding Quinn's birthday cake as we sing "Happy Birthday."


Quinn and mommy There is my baby Quinn with "big eyes." Compared to my Quinn now who is "so big!"


Quinn with brothersAll of Quinn's brothers are in this picture, although Seth is behind Jacob's head. Seth is sitting on the loveseat with his girlfriend Megan. Compared to Aaron holding baby Quinn the night he was born.


Quinn in carseatAnd the ride home from the hospital... How Quinn looked so tiny in that huge carseat rear facing. Compared to now, when the carseat is just right and forward facing.

6 comments:

Julie February 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Happy birthday to your little boy! How amazing it is to watch them grow.

Laura February 16, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Makes my tummy hurt. My son is seventeen I love him so much it hurts. When I think back to that warm round yummy smelling baby I can not believe it has been so long. Time just zip's right past you when you are not looking.

Happy Birthday Quinn!!

LeelaBijou February 16, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Beautiful! Happy Birthday to him!! :)

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Happy Birthday little Quinn! He is adorable. And I was moved by your pictures, as my little one is 5 and my oldest is 15 - both boys. I can't believe how fast they grow!

Thanks for sharing - what a joy!

Hugs ~ Claudia

Ripper Arts February 17, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Thanks everyone! I can so relate, Claudia, Julie, and Laura! My oldest is 17 also, then 8, then 7, and now Quinn is ONE! As old and worn out as the cliche is...Time sure does fly!

Unknown February 17, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Aww he's so cute! Happy Belated Birthday, Quinn :)

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP