Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New iPhone 3G

old iPhone The picture is of my broken iPhone, taken with my new iPhone.

I was a first generation iPhone user. I have had several issues with my iPhone, I even broke my screen. But nothing has deterred my fanaticism for the iPhone. A few days ago my volume down button quit working. It was stuck in the down position, keeping the speaker/volume icon open on the screen. This icon blocked my view of everything. That pesky speaker covered the screen while I texted, read emails, made calls, so I had to do something about it. I decided to attempt to open my iPhone and manually fix the button. I opened it. I didn't fix it. I broke it, worse than it was broken before... I now couldn't get my phone to close back up properly. I now couldn't turn the phone or screen off, and I couldn't put my SIM card back in the phone.

Sounds terrible, huh? Well, it was finally time to get the NEW iPhone 3G. No more excuses, I mean, my old phone was no longer functional, right? Perfect! On my break last night at work, I ran to the AT&T booth in the mall, and in less than 15 minutes spent over $250. Yikes! I got a handy little case that I really like too.

Now I am updating the software, syncing my contacts, downloading music, etc. I just LOVE my Crochet Red Flower{NEW} iPhone. And the old phone? Sold on eBay in less than an hour for Buy It Now Price of $100. Very cool.

Blog feature: Oh, and I'd like to mention that Jozie at Jewelry by Jozie featured my Crochet Red Flower Necklace in her blog today. Please take the time to visit her blog and her Etsy shop.

2 comments:

TheClayMuse February 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Grats on the feature! Heading over to check her blog and shop out now!

The Design Boards March 2, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Isn't the iPhone AMAZING!! Don't know what I'd do without mine!

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP