Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lauren

Lauren HatLet me introduce you to Lauren. Lauren's mom, Lisa, is Quinn's caregiver while I work. Dana and Lisa have done an excellent job raising Lauren, who is three years old. Lauren is imaginative, always pretending. She is sweet and helpful, very protective of Quinn. I can tell that Quinn loves her and loves going to their house. Michael and I are very thankful that Lisa takes the time and effort being very active with Quinn. Pumpkin PatchWhen the weather is nice they often get out of the house to go on walks, to take trips to the park, or to go feed the ducks. We feel truly blessed that they are a part of our life.

When creating this hat, I had Lauren in mind. Not having measurements, I was lucky that the hat was just the right size. I asked Lisa if Lauren could model my hat. For weeks I had the Halloweenhat completed, but couldn't get my act together to get over to their house early before work to take pictures. Finally, Lisa offered to take the pictures herself. I left my camera with her one day when I dropped Quinn off and went to work... Voila! Pictures of Lauren in her hat! Thank you Lisa for the pictures and Lauren for modeling! I hope you enjoy the hat!

This hat is available in our Etsy shop. It is made to order and shipped within 7 days.

"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again."~Elizabeth Lawrence

3 comments:

Jessica N. February 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Aw what precious pictures! That hat truly suits her, you did a great job!

LeelaBijou February 10, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

So cute pictures! The hat is lovely :)

The Basics

Michael and Talina Ripper met online and when they met in person, they knew they had found something special, a once in a lifetime love. Michael obtained BFAs in both Wood Design and Ceramics from ECU. Talina has always been a creative/artistic spirit, but has her BSN from ETSU and still works as an RN. Talina has three sons, Seth (17), Aaron (8), and Jacob (7). Michael and Talina have a son together, Quinn, who is 17 months. They are getting settled in their downtown loft just around the corner from Michael's studio and the gallery. Their dream of living their art is coming true!

Followers

More Sponsors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP